Cloud technology has revolutionised our day to day lives, including how we manage our business books.
Online accounting is carried out entirely in the cloud. There’s no costly server, no back up’s and you can access it wherever you are!
Here are my top 10 tips about using cloud accounting software:
- Security and no time consuming back up’s.
- Share and collaborate with ease – with others in your business and your accountant.
- Reduces paperwork – why have filing cabinets full of paperwork when you can have them all digitised and stored in the cloud.
- Better control of your finances – you can see exactly what your VAT liability is at any time, you owes you money and who you owe money to.
- Access at any time – you log in via a web browser so you can access it at any time wherever you are (as long as you have internet connection).
- Save time with automation – you can add app’s such as CRM’s, invoicing, job management, bank feeds -all that speed’s up processing and gives you back your time.
- Inexpensive – most online cloud accounting software’s are less than £30 per month.
- Software automatically updated – whichever cloud software you choose, you’ll always be up to date with their latest version as they are constantly updated.
- Scalability – cloud accounting systems have the ability to scale and flex to meet the demands and requirements of a growing business.
- Accuracy – given the ability to automate most functions within cloud accounting software, things like human error are reduced and accuracy and efficiency are created.
We would love to chat with you if you are unsure which cloud accounting software to use or need any training.